We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of the Mind Connections website which helps us to create a more useful and easy to use website. Google Analytics uses several small text files called ‘cookies’ which are saved on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. The data collected is completely anonymous and does not store any personal details.
The information, collected by Google through the use of the cookie (including your IP address), is used to analyse how visitors make use of the website and allows Mind Connections to gather statistical information such as website activity, visitor numbers, popular pages etc.
If you would like to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics you can use the Opt out tool at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information we collect:
In running and operating the Mind Connections website, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason
Use of your information:
The information collected by Mind Connections Therapy Practice is used for our own use in developing our website and services. No information is passed to third parties. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing client, we may contact you with information about services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
If you do not want us to use your data for the above uses then you will always have the option to opt out of receiving further information.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies and we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for their individual privacy policies as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
Mind Connections Therapy Practice
26 Ewell Avenue
T: 01732 846374